2997, Poggio Civitate, CA28/courtyard building
- Record number: 2997
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: CA28/courtyard building
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves(?)
- Remarks: Th fragment 6.8. Front edge (taenia) sits at an oblique angle to the resting surface.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 215, 3.F.3
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms
- Height: 6.8
- Width: 13.5
- MPD: 9
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/8
- Paint: Front edge may have red paint.
- Thickness tile: 6.8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FF6189CD-AD71-4A83-9CC9-419C5344ABE2