6027, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6027
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Pediment
- Roof element: Columen/mutuli plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of animal acroterion: left wing with cutout edge for feathers. Back smooth.
- Type of decoration: Left wing
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10240
- Paint: Front painted light brown feathers with central think black lines, alternating with broad red feathers. Edge painted red. Cream slip on back.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FDBE5CA0-7CC6-4CC5-99FC-145D8A100DD9