- Record number: 4862
- Site: Capua
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: sphinx antefix. Very worn. Strigil shell at sides below wings. Openwork between head and wings. Breasts on frontal chest, haunches in profile. No real base.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 170, B601
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Sphinx
- Current Collection: British Museum: GR 1877.8-2.12 (B601)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 29
- Width: 26.9
- Clay: Dark brown
- Paint: No paint, surface has light brown slip.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FBDF8953-081F-4C10-9EA0-1D25B8A45A86