6994, Acquarossa, Zone G
- Record number: 6994
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type I B with painted white-on-red double guilloche between projecting top edge with painted tongue pattern and bottom border of painted diagonals.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, pp. 87-88, figs. 52, 56; Winter 2009a, p. 95, 2.D.3.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted tongue pattern/double guilloche/diagonal bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G 3 67-2146 + 68-288 + 68-289 + 68-319 + 68-329 + 68-341 + 68-398 + 68-399 + 68-408 + 68-409 + 68-414
- Height: 15
- Width: 53
- MPD: 5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FBC24478-2000-43F9-AEA4-D49AA8D66EFB