- Record number: 4850
- Site: Capua
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Satricum: Rome VG 10213,10214
- Remarks: Bearded Gorgon head antefix in strigil shell frame. H head with beard 15.5. Bright paint, crisp mould.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 169, B596
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Bearded Gorgoneion
- Current Collection: British Museum: GR 1877.8-2.5 (B596)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 32.4
- Width: 32.3
- Paint: Dark red inner outline on alternating strigils, on flat inner band and volute, ear outline, alternating locks of beard, mouth and tongue, wavy bands of chiton top. Black alternating strigil outlines, hair, alternating beard locks, wave pattern on tall base (edged with red).
- Height head: 15.5
- Height face: 7.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/FB577196-7DA9-4D31-920F-C543B186AA00