9016524, ATHENIAN, Athens, Agora Museum, P11019
- Vase Number: 9016524
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Shape Name: AMPHORA, BELLY, FRAGMENT
- Date: -450 to -400
- Current Collection: Athens, Agora Museum: P11019
- AVI Web: https://www.avi.unibas.ch/DB/searchform.html?ID=490
- AVI Record Number: 435
- CAVI Collection: Athens, Agora P 11,019.
- CAVI Lemma: Fr. of coarse wine amphora. From Athens. Unattributed. Last quarter fifth.
- CAVI Subject: Undecorated. Only neck and handle preserved.
- CAVI Inscriptions: On the neck, in BG: ΔΙ.
- CAVI Comments: Not in Johnston (1979), Sparkes–Talcott (1970), or Lang (1976). I am not sure
that this has anything to do with Johnston (1979), 94/8B ii. Abbreviated owner's
name? But cf. P 11,020.
- CAVI Number: 0435
- AVI Bibliography: Corbett (1949), 336/104, pl. 97.
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F95F06AA-DE09-432E-8857-F887B44C4CB0