7116, Acquarossa, Zone G
- Record number: 7116
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type II with painted horses.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 102, figs. 61, 63; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Horses
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G63 67-2069
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/6
- Paint: White painted over red, with red overpaint on white.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F7A8FE36-CBE4-4F45-9079-52880FDC4A2C