- Record number: 5237
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque preserving left side edge of revetment plaque with half of pendent lotus/upright palmette, nail hole, Diam 1.2, Flat edge at top and bottom, top finished, bottom probably broken. In side edge, central channel with 3 oval nail holes.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B612
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 20
- Width: 12.7
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Beige slip 10YR 6/3. White paint 10YR 8/1. Red paint 10R 4/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F7972146-A824-4CA1-B5A2-92D20ECE0EBB