6172, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6172
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroterion bases
- Remarks: Fragment of acroterion base. Small fragment with smaller curved opening and painted decoration.
- Bibliography: Lulof 1996, R 8, fig. 104.1, pl. 41.1
- Publication record: The ridge-pole statues from the Late Archaic temple at Satricum
- Type of decoration: Arched bands
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10171/4 SN/252
- Height: 8.5
- Width: 10.3
- MPD: 2.9
- Paint: Black on cream.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F72C4787-4249-466F-BE2A-913A94E5B12E