- Record number: 3850
- Site: Tarquinia
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of figural revetment plaque with departing warrior scene(?) to right showing legs of warrior holding spear(?). Rounded bottom border, H 0.6.
- Bibliography: Cataldi 1993, p. 208, no. 15, fig. 7 left; Winter 2009a, pp. 264-265, 4.D.4.a
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
Terrecotte arcaiche e tardo-arcaiche da Tarquinia
- Associated elements: Same clay color and ground color as 5006, from same plaque(?)
- Type of decoration: Departing warrior scene(?)to right
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico Nazionale: 5007
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 7
- Width: 7.3
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Cream ground.
- Thickness plaque: 2.2
- Thickness including relief: 2.7
- Mouldmade decoration: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F723DE23-D703-4079-8838-AF952D1AC5D7