3327, Poggio Civitate, TIAL K-L2
- Record number: 3327
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: TIAL K-L2
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Remarks: Fragment of cutout acroterion of thick curved half-circle, thickening at break. Th 3.7(top)-5.8(bottom).
- Bibliography: Rystedt 1983, p. 47, PC 67, Pl. 13; Winter 2009a, p. 106, 2.E.3.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa 4: Early Etruscan akroteria from Acquarossa and Poggio Civitate (Murlo)
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: 91-22(?)
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 68-620
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 5.5
- Width: 12.5
- Paint: Red surface and edge 10R 4/8.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F6EDB17C-B504-425A-8A4E-66B43F08268A