- Record number: 5229
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Fragment of floral revetment plaque preserving part of finished left edge with half pendent palmette, lotus, part of 2nd palmette. Above, lotus heart and thin leaves of upright palmette. Large nail hole in lotus, Diam 1.1.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D723
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: D723
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11.5
- Width: 12.5
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/4
- Paint: Gray-brown slip 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F4985FEB-0D8F-47ED-9C5D-ECA050810ABD