2485, Lanuvium, Sanctuary sporadic
- Record number: 2485
- Site: Lanuvium
- Building or zone: Sanctuary sporadic
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Comparanda: 79460(?)
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque with thin lotus with 3-leaf calyx, star-flower/rosette to both sides(?) Scar of round above, nail hole at bottom. Upright lotus with 3 flame-like palmette leaves to right. Diam nail hole 0.8.
- Associated elements: Possibly same type as 79460.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Antiquarium Comunale: 53961
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 8
- Width: 7.3
- Clay: 10YR 7/3
- Paint: White surface 10YR 7/3.
- Thickness plaque: 1.9
- Thickness including relief: 2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F1FD7BCF-40EA-451A-BA8B-96B134B791F6