- Record number: 4899
- Site: Lanuvium
- Remarks: Head of male figure sharply tilted to side. Scopaic eyes. Possibly abutted something on head's left side, therefore would be seen in profile to right(?). Handmade.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D761
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Male head
- Current Collection: British Museum: D761
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 6.3
- Width: 3.5
- Clay: 10YR 6/3
- Paint: Red on hair 7.5R 3/4. Brown on face 10R 5/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/F0FF86A5-9D3B-4F54-9A66-7DB95FF796EE