6961, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6961
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque Type II B. Preserves fragment of vertical part with portion of horizontal element at top. Preserves upper edge. Traces of white paint, horizontal band, ca. 0.8-1 cm wide along upper edge; below this, possible scale pattern.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 30, fig. 15; Winter 2009a, p. 92, 2.D.1.b
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Scale pattern(?)
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B 8 69-231
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/EF1D55B8-9040-4FF2-B0CB-C82990536372