4116, Capua, Le Curti
- Record number: 4116
- Site: Capua
- Building or zone: Le Curti
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Replicas: Berlin TC 7160; London B592; imitation from Teano: BdA 1963, p. 133, Fig. 5a; in storerooms of Museo Provinciale Campano there are at least 4 more examples of this type of head.
- Remarks: Female head antefix wearing segmented cap, surrounded by strigil shell frame superimposed at top with lotus below 3-leaf palmette..
- Bibliography: Koch 1912, pp. 44-45, nos. P235, P236, Type VI; Winter 1986, p. 179, type F
- Publication record: Dachterrakotten aus Campanien
Etruscans at Capua: Reflections of history in artistic production
- Type of decoration: Female head wearing segmented cap
- Current Collection: Museo Provinciale Campano: 514, 518
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/EA4FFCCA-8B20-4454-B57A-CC2843240BE3