6337, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6337
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen plaque. Preserves fragment of lower torso and top of right leg to left of male figure wearing bell cuirass with squarish bottom edge. Tunic with folds along pubic area. Thigh guard with raised edge. Hollow. Th wall 1.3-2.6. Black line along break where detached from plaque.
- Type of decoration: Torso & right upper leg of male figure in bell cuirass
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10088
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 11.5
- Width: 9.5
- MPD: 9
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Cuirass cream with red. Tunic painted cream with black border. Top of thigh probably painted red-brown. Raised edge of thigh guard painted black with black stripe on surface equal to edge.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/EA28E8DC-80E2-4ED6-B220-98DB7E49FFA2