2976, Poggio Civitate, T18/North building?
- Record number: 2976
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T18/North building?
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Tiles, ridge
- Remarks: Incised design of wide curved band with pendent dart painted white.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 139-140, 2.H.2
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms: 72-468
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 17
- Width: 11.1
- MPD: 4.7
- Clay: 5YR 6/4
- Paint: Surface 2.5YR 6/6
- Thickness tile: 3.3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E99377FF-1BFC-4856-B48E-3D64A1035CDE