7103, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7103
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II. Painted double guilloche.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 60, figs. 32, 37; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F88 75-179
- Paint: White-on-red decoration
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E95BF268-9B79-499B-ADBD-227AD1803AF5