6335, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6335
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen plaque. Larger scale fragment. Large male left leg, bent at knees, thigh hollow. Detached from plaque along back of leg, i.e., figure was probably lying on ground on right side with leg projecting forward. MPL knee-thigh break 15, Diam top of leg from side to side 7.1, top to bottom 9. Opening H 4.4, W 3.7.
- Type of decoration: Male left leg
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10093
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 7.5
- Width: 19.2
- MPD: 8.2
- Paint: Thigh red. Black paint along line of detachment from plaque. Red paint on leg 10R 6/6 painted over white slip.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E8329606-7679-48DF-8FA9-271E49F3DA09