2027, Vulci, Tempio Grande
- Record number: 2027
- Site: Vulci
- Building or zone: Tempio Grande
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile. Fabric equal to antefix TG/463.
- Type of decoration: Painted tongue pattern/painted zigzag
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico: TG/447
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 13.5
- MPD: 12.3
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/4
- Paint: Preserved front edge painted black, black line on top front edge, curving soffit with painted tongue pattern/black stripe/zigzag pattern alternating black/white/red.
- Thickness tile: 3-(?)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E7AF7D77-F6DC-46F1-96A7-A27CAC70A517