6978, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6978
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Joined fragments of revetment plaque Type II A. Preserves fragment of vertical plaque with flange to right. Bottom edge preserved for ca. 32 cm, right short side for 4, inner edge of flange for 10.2. Painted decoration: traces of contiguous circles, running in vertical bands, each with dot in center.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, fig. 18; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Contiguous circles
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B50 68-1577 + 68-1578 + 68-1579 + 68-1580 + 68-1581 + 68-1582 + 68-1584 + 68-1585 + 68-1586a
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E772AD8A-C2A9-443A-99F9-B31701CCD387