6284, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6284
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves male right foot and calf to right, detached from something at left.
- Type of decoration: Male right foot & calf
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10087
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 8.6
- Width: 10
- MPD: 4.5
- Paint: Red 10R 5/6 on all surfaces, including sole.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E6998454-DFC8-4647-B257-3FA60B7C44A9