607, Head of Asklepios with dress at the neck. Before it his staff with snake.
- Reference Number: 607
- Description: Head of Asklepios with dress at the neck. Before it his staff with snake.
- Current Collection: Walters Art Museum, Baltimore
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Cornelian
- Comments: Set in an 18th-cent. gold ring, the bezel border engraved with flowers, the shoulders with husks and feathers.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E60414E7-EDE1-436E-AE9E-05B3CAFC82A4