7430, Pyrgi, Temple A
- Record number: 7430
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Temple A
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque B:1 with strigils, roll with painted diagonal bands, flat fascia with painted meander.
- Bibliography: Pyrgi 1970, pp. 677-678, fig. 522
- Publication record: Pyrgi. Scavi nel santuario etrusco (1959-1967)
- Type of decoration: Strigils/painted diagonal bands/painted meander
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Black, white, red.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E3943581-44B3-4C6F-906C-AED05D6145FA