7854, Acquarossa, Zone H
- Record number: 7854
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone H
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Revetment plaque of Type I A with painted white-on-red guilloche/diagonal bands.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, pp. 133-134, fig. 86; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted guilloche/diagonal bands
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev H4 68-352
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E2E10696-D08B-4318-A6BB-9D46ACBEC18E