5622, Orvieto, Belvedere
- Record number: 5622
- Site: Orvieto
- Building or zone: Belvedere
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: Eaves tile with floral soffit decoration painted free hand. Tile narrows behind. Nail hole through round boss on upper surface. Side edges of tile are raised. W tile towards back 53.2, 5 cm at front W 56. W stripes each 1.3, total 3.4. W painted frieze of double anthemion 23.5.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 182, no. II:42, Pl. 69:229
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Stripes/floral
- Current Collection: Museo Civico: 2029 ff.
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 53.25-56
- Thickness tile: 3.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E14235A6-C14D-4849-8620-C0BD41B856AD