- Record number: 5820
- Site: Campania
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Specimens from Capua are identical (Koch 1912, p. 39, Pl. VII:3)
- Remarks: Female head antefix with small head surrounded by palmette and outer shell frame. All proveniences are unsubstantiated in Louvre, except for recent attributions to Tuscania.
- Bibliography: Cataloghi del Museo Campana, Classe IV, ser. 6, p. 25: provenance stated as Ardea is certainly wrong.
- Type of decoration: Female head/palmette
- Current Collection: Musée du Louvre
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E0240455-F339-43C8-8CA0-6F980FCC481D