3657, Poggio Civitate, T27 F70
- Record number: 3657
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T27 F70
- Roof element: Water channels
- Remarks: Drain channel with high raised side edge. Fragment preserving full height of raised side edge, H 10.2, D top 2.1, bottom 3.7, with cutout indentation on right corner (Th 1.3-1.5). Scar of tile H 2.1, MPD 4.2. Face flat, unmoulded. Excavation notebook reference: JB II p. 35.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 34-36, 1.F.5
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 89-143
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 2.5YR 6/8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/E019E7F3-0026-4BE1-88F4-74DCB3758D05