7419, Pyrgi, Temple A
- Record number: 7419
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Temple A
- Position: Pediment
- Roof element: Pedimental sculpture
- Remarks: Fragment of pedimental relief. Preserves horse tail painted brown-red. Flat back, finished.
- Type of decoration: Horse tail
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi: 40320 + 40362
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 19.9
- Width: 4.4
- MPD: 3.8
- Clay: Orange with buff core 5YR 7/4
- Paint: Brown-red 7.5R 5/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/DF80954A-1E8A-468D-9266-249C8E7A66F8