2882, Poggio Civitate, T9 F13/courtyard building
- Record number: 2882
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T9 F13/courtyard building
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroteria, animal statues
- Remarks: Th wall 2.2. Small horse head preserving mane on forehead, depression to left above left eyebrow. L eye 3.5.
- Bibliography: Newland 1994, p. 36, no.12; Winter 2009a, p. 207, 3.E.4.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
The akroterial sculpture and architectural terracottas from the Upper Building at Murlo
- Type of decoration: Horse head
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate Storerooms: 69-158 109866
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 6.5
- Width: 7.3
- MPD: 10.5
- Clay: 5YR 5/4
- Paint: Traces of red paint 7.5R 4/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/DE1C435E-418F-4252-8958-83302B2F5CEC