- Record number: 2653
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Remarks: Lower part of openwork cresting with tall flat plaque (H 9) below bottom of whirligigs and figure 8s. W concave band 2.1.
- Associated elements: Joins to right side of 2058x (part 1), TC 2003x
- Type of decoration: Figure 8 & whirligigs
- Current Collection: Antikensammlung: TC 2058x (part 2) + TC 2051x
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.7
- Width: 44.3
- MPD: 3.3
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Painted red stripe below concave band.
- Condition: 2 joining fragments
- Cresting decoration: Figure 8 + whirligigs
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D8FE29A4-FC6C-4AB9-B801-01AB5CBEC5A0