6921, Pyrgi, Building with 20 cells
- Record number: 6921
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Building with 20 cells
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Fragment of full-figure antefix of Potnia hippon preserving lower left part of plaque with horse hindquarters. W buttress on back: at top 2.2, at bottom 3.1, D top 3, bottom 5. MPH 13.7, H holes 2.6.
- Type of decoration: Potnia hippon
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi: 33898
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 13.7
- Width: 10.6
- MPD: 9
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/4-7/6
- Paint: White paint on wing with black upper section, red lower.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D65FD891-587C-43A3-8D11-2EA56FB33D2A