926, Rome, S. Omobono 1st phase temple
- Record number: 926
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: S. Omobono 1st phase temple
- Position: Pediment
- Roof element: Pedimental sculpture
- Remarks: Sharply curved fragment with finished edge along one long side, imbedded with black sand. Inside uneven & lumpy, similar to reliefs of felines.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp.191-192, 3.E.8
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Antiquarium Comunale: 16104
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 21.2
- Width: 19.5
- MPD: 2.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D4088BC8-50D7-46E6-888F-6E54838221EB