6323, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6323
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen(?) plaque. Large draped figure with long swallowtail folds and raised ridges of folds pulled over leg. Hollow inside. Th wall 1.8-1.6.
- Type of decoration: Draped figure
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10088
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 32
- Width: 12.5
- MPD: 10
- Paint: Traces of brown-gold on surface, red-brown on edges. Black horizontal stripe at bottom.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D1DDD6B8-6563-437D-979E-97F9DF4B3104