- Record number: 5213
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Remarks: Openwork cresting decorated with at top palmettes, coupled pairs of volute tendrils, fluted conical flower cups with flame-like buds above 3 open arches, flat ribbon. Mouldmade and heavily retouched.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 422, D713; Andrén 1940, p. 435, no. III:11, Pl. 133:465
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: D713
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 27.4
- Width: 33
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/2 + 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Surface of front brown slip 7.5YR 5/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D11CEABD-6B5E-4A8F-9D4E-9B1587B2ED85