7122, Acquarossa, Zone G
- Record number: 7122
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II. Fragment of horizontal element with scar from vertical plaque. Complete depth. Upper, back finished edges. 3 nail holes, Diam 0.5. Th horizontal element 2.8.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 106, figs. 61, 64; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Rev G79 72-10138
- Height: 10.8
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Red-brown slip covered with dark red paint on front of vertical plaque.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D0A5C457-07B7-47B0-B47B-AADFE152B4BA