3160, Falerii Veteres/Civita Castellana, Lo Scasato
- Record number: 3160
- Site: Falerii Veteres/Civita Castellana
- Building or zone: Lo Scasato
- Roof element: Pedimental sculpture
- Remarks: Sakkos or cap with painted decoration. Incised striped decoration of diagonal bands. Small nail hole at top right and below top knot. Right ear(?) at bottom. Hollow. Detached from flat surface. Head to right.
- Type of decoration: Sakkos cap
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 67
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 9.5
- Width: 10.5
- Paint: Cap has painted red bands and Xs with dots in 4 angles and row of dots.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/D06D7CB8-625F-4D6C-BC96-5BC6A3CD1551