- Record number: 5245
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque with cutout bottom edge with worn palmette and lotus, otherwise equal to B610.7. Painted floral pattern on flat back.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.10
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.10
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Orange-red on top 7.5R 4/8. Purple-red on palmette 7.5R 2.5/2.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CF4F2195-35A9-42F8-A846-E8F56E2B5F24