- Record number: 5259
- Site: Orvieto
- Roof element: Pedimental sculpture
- Remarks: Fragment of pedimental sculpture preserving fragment of head, Hollow. Beautifully hand-sculpted. H hairline-beard tip 16.5. Forehead strands coifed around round headband, from which fall corkscrew locks. Hair at back pulled up and tucked into headband. Corkscrew curls behind ears and in front.
- Bibliography: Girardon 1992; EAA 2º suppl., vol. 2, fig. 659
- Publication record: Una testa fittile da altorilievo nel British Museum
- Type of decoration: Bearded head
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1950 7-6 1
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 19.7
- Width: 16.3
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/6
- Paint: Face brown with red paint 7.5YR 4/4, 10R 3/4 lips. Beard and hair dark brown overpainted red 2.5YR 3/2. Red dot on headband.
- Condition: Missing crown and face's left side. Broken at neck.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CD96C9FA-97F6-4A83-9811-A22C831F7CC6