2200, San Giovenale, Pozzo 1
- Record number: 2200
- Site: San Giovenale
- Building or zone: Pozzo 1
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves ?
- Remarks: Pan tile with upper right corner with raised side edge thinning toward back edge and nail hole (Diam 1) 3.5 cm from upper edge, 5.5 cm from side edge.
- Bibliography: Karlsson 2006, p. 60, no. 9, fig. 57; Winter 2009a, p. 29, 1.F.1.c
- Publication record: San Giovenale IV.1: Area F East. Huts and houses on the Acropolis
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Swedish Institute
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 16.4
- MPD: 8.8
- Clay: Thick dark gray core
- Thickness tile: 1.4
- Inner H raised side edge: 1.5
- Outer H raised side edge: 2.8
- Width raised side edge: 1.3/2.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CC7BEFA1-44D3-4C1D-AC01-3851583427D4