3477, Poggio Civitate, T26 L82/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3477
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 L82/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Pan tile.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 126-127, 2.F.2.b
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 89-134
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 53.5
- Thickness tile: 1.9 middle
- Outer H raised side edge: / 5.8
- Width raised side edge: 2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CBB4529E-0148-4AAA-BD2B-8990B1BE67F8