6164, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II(?)
- Record number: 6164
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II(?)
- Position: Pediment apex(?)
- Roof element: Acroteria, animal statues
- Remarks: 2 joining fragments of acroterion of winged feline(?) preserving 2 legs, both hollow, left with round contour broken near top, right with more diamond shape. Above, hollow body, on front of which flat surface with curved bottom edge resembling wing at right side. At left, a second curved ridge above. On back side, knob or strut near back right end.
- Type of decoration: Winged feline(?)
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 11758/1-2
- Height: 15.5
- Width: 23.7
- MPD: 10.6
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/6
- Paint: Cream slip 10YR 8/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CB1591E6-7BB7-4333-A815-BF2094817E28