6991, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6991
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II? Painted scale pattern.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 36, figs. 19, 23; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted scale pattern
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B63 70-257
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/CA8AF72E-C89E-4C13-975B-D7386CD76079