- Record number: 5223
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix(?) of Persian Artemis/Potnia theron(?). Fragment of lower right corner of plaque with high bottom border, projecting plinth on which to right, lower part of rampant animal, at finished right edge. To left, frontal foot. H base 4, H plinth 1.1. Accretions on back and side.
- Type of decoration: Persian Artemis/Potnia theron(?)
- Current Collection: British Museum: 93 7-13 25
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11.5
- Width: 11.5
- Clay: 10YR 8/3
- Paint: Surface beige 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C9C7F532-C147-4DD3-B74C-4BAB9B71534A