7023, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7023
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Complete in height and depth. Flange to the left. Bottom, left, upper edges preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 54, figs. 29, 36; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Dots
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F 53 70-32 + 70-520 + 70-541 + 70-542
- Height: 14.8
- Width: 64.5
- MPD: 9.8
- Clay: Light brown
- Paint: Orange-brown slip covered with red paint. Traces of red paint on underside. Painted decoration: horizontal line along bottom and upper edges, vertical line in curve of flange. Main motive: traces of dots.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C8A4BE03-7A84-4719-ADDA-C912A21D79A6