3702, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3702
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Comparanda: Andrén 1940, no. I:7 and Lanuvium (no. II:16)
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque. Cyma decorated with upright palmette and lotus, scrolls, and roll. 5-petal palmettes upright above row, pendent on lower row, united by S-spirals and circumscribed by continuous serpentine band.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp.442-443, no.II:9, Pl. 136:480
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Palmette & lotus, scrolls, S-spirals, serpentine band
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 63 est.
- Width: 36
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C5F18688-9DC8-4995-BB5F-404970CFA394