- Record number: 7366
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Fragment of figural relief revetment plaque showing armed riders to left. Preserves front half of horse with rider with shield and spear. Above roll and 3 concave tongues.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp. 18-19, no. I:2c; Melis 1986, p. 161, Group B3, table 1, pl. 11; Winter 2009a, pp. 292-293, 4.D.8.h
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Considerazioni e ricerche antiquarie su un gruppo di lastre fittili ceretani
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Armed riders to left
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1884.4-9.34 (B627)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Clay: Brick red with many inclusions
- Paint: Surface brown. Central concave tongue and outline of adjacent ones brown-black. Brown-black on spear tip and hair. Reddish-brown on skin and outer shield rim.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C41D3E40-1D75-4E89-BAFA-153A7F641DC5