3463, Poggio Civitate, T26 N90-92/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3463
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T26 N90-92/Southeast Building/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Tiles, cover
- Remarks: Back of antefix cover tile with flange, slightly recessed and with perpendicular finger striation separating tile from flange, also on underside.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, pp. 85-87, 2.C.4.a
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 85-165
- Mouldmade: no
- Paint: Red surface 10R 5/6.
- Thickness tile: 1.5
- Depth flange: 8.2
- Width flange: 1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C35166A4-E15B-4F19-BC6D-696EB0F05520