- Record number: 5249
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Small fragment of floral revetment plaque preserving finished cutout bottom. Flat back painted.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.11
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.11
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Lots of red paint 5R 4/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/C22C7DD1-E50C-4863-B640-4BC0A704B7BE